Accepting applications now! Due 9/13/23
The Student Technology Council (STC) provides graduate, professional and undergraduate students a forum to advise the Chief Information Officer and senior IT leaders about the holistic student technology experience. Areas of focus include:
- Academic technology and digital learning
- Cal Central and Student Information Systems
- Campus WiFi and connectivity needs
- Information security
- Remote instruction and student engagement
- Software and device needs and challenges
- Student tech support services
- Tech equity for underserved students
- Tech innovation ideas
- ...and much more...
The council is sponsored by the Chief Information Officer and is composed of 15 volunteer student members and 5 campus IT leaders. Learn more about our current council members and our historical membership.
We go to great lengths to ensure the council is composed of graduate, professional and undergraduate students who represent the widest possible diversity of academic programs, campus affiliations and social identities. They bring great eagerness to contribute feedback, ideas and support to the improvement of the student technology experience on campus.
Tuesdays from 5:30-7pm
- September 19, 2023 (in-person)
- October 17, 2023 (Zoom)
- November 7, 2023 (Zoom)
- February 13, 2024
- March 12, 2024
- April 9, 2024