- Ability to make sound, reasoned decisions while working without supervision
- Strong interest in learning more about prototyping and fabrication equipment, tools, skills, etc.
- Desire to be part of and contribute to a wonderful new space serving the campus community
- Entrepreneurial spirit and adaptability
- Effective interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills
- Workstudy eligibility
- Prior experience with makerspaces, prototyping/fabrication equipment, and/or design
- Prior experience with Jacobs Institute courses and equipment (e.g., Type A 3D printer)
Submit one PDF or Word document with the three following sections:
- Current resume
- 1 paragraph about why you’re interested in this job
Please email your application to email@example.com. For the email subject line, write “Student Staff Makerspace I Application, Fall 2016”. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until all positions are filled. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.